If you have a ZIP File, follow the instructions below.
Windows If you’re using Windows 7, 8, or 10 you can right-click the file and then left-click “Extract All” to extract with Windows’ native ZIP extractor. Then click ‘Extract’ in the window that loads, as shown below. And then if you leave ‘Show extracted files when complete’ ticked then you’ll be taken to your extracted manual files. Apple Mac If you’re using a Mac you can use the native Apple extractor. Just double-click the .zip file and it will start extracting.
To open a RAR file, you will need to use a file archiver software that supports the RAR format. Here are the steps to open a RAR file:
1. Download and install a file archiver software that supports RAR files. Examples include WinRAR, 7-Zip, and WinZip.
2. Once the software is installed, locate the RAR file that you want to open.
3. Right-click on the RAR file and select the “Extract” or “Extract Here” option, depending on your software.
4. Choose the destination folder where you want to extract the files.
5. Wait for the extraction process to complete. The files will now be extracted from the RAR archive and saved to the destination folder.
6. You can now open and use the extracted files as needed.
there are free software options available that can open and extract RAR files. Here are some examples:
1. 7-Zip: This is a free and open-source file archiver that supports a wide range of formats, including RAR. It can be downloaded from the 7-Zip website.
2. PeaZip: Another free and open-source file archiver that supports RAR files. It can be downloaded from the PeaZip website.
3. B1 Free Archiver: This is a free file archiver that supports RAR files as well as other formats. It can be downloaded from the B1 Free Archiver website.
4. WinRAR is a popular file archiver software that supports a wide range of formats, including RAR. It is available for download as a trial version from the official WinRAR website. The trial version is fully functional for a limited time period, after which you will need to purchase a license to continue using it.
However, as mentioned earlier, there are also free software options available that can open and extract RAR files, such as 7-Zip, PeaZip, and B1 Free Archiver. These options may be a good choice if you don’t need all of the additional features that come with WinRAR or prefer not to pay for a license.